Start learning Arabic Letters young with a cloth book
Learning Arabic can sometimes be quite challenging especially if your environment offers little text and material written in Arabic. Learning is most effective when it starts young, in fact you should start familiarizing your child with Arabic letters as early as possible. This is exactly the reason why Arabic101 has produced its first baby cloth book. This baby cloth book contains the Arabic Alphabet. The cloth book is made with an eye for detail and attention to what attracts babies. The letter is big enough to be traced with a finger and contains a pattern which draws the child’s attention. Also, next to each letter, there is an animal whose name begins with the letter. We carefully made our animal illustrations in a way that children as well as babies want to look at them and the big head really helps to attract your baby’s attention. The eyes are not added to these illustrations to enhance the childs’ imagination.
On the back of the cloth book is a video of which you and your child can listen to. You can also see how each letter and word is pronounced. So we have made sure that if you have no knowledge in Arabic that we have taken care of that. However, this booklet is meant to help your child learn the Arabic letters in his/her brain from a young age.
How does it work?
- Give the booklet to your child and let his imagination reach out
- Use your phone to scan the QR Code and let the child listen to the video
Benefits of the cloth book
- The child learns the Alphabet through visualization
- The crinkle paper keeps his attention
- The drawing draws his attention back to the cloth book
- Nice as a maternity present
Specifications of the cloth book
- Peach skin/pongee fabric
- Drawings according to scientific research
- It is approved by babies (Arabic101’s junior)