Have you ordered an item and are you not satisfied with it? Then you can use your right of withdrawal. With the Petite Muslima we give you the legal consideration period of 14 days.|
You can let us know within 14 days of receiving your order that you wish to cancel the purchase. You must then return the product (unused) within 14 days. After receipt of the return, we will refund your entire purchase amount, including any shipping costs paid upon delivery within 14 days.
The shipping method and the associated shipping costs for the returned item are up to the consumer. We do not reimburse these costs.
In case of a partial return of the order, the shipping costs paid on delivery are not refunded.
If you were entitled to free shipping when ordering, because you had an order value above €75 and you partially the order so that the final order value falls below €75, the right to free shipping will expire and we will deduct shipping costs from the purchase amount to be refunded.
You can also return the products without prior notice. Use the return form that you can download on this page. Complete the form completely and enclose it with the return shipment. You are on time if you return the items within 14 days of receipt.
At the bottom of this page are some additional return conditions, read them carefully before returning a package!
Try the product during the consideration period
You must be able to assess the product to determine whether you want to keep it. You can of course also try it out.
You can also open the packaging to view the product, but this must be done neatly. You may not actually start using the product if you do not yet know whether you want to keep it.
If you have done more with the item than is necessary to assess whether you want to keep it and damage has been caused as a result, we may charge this damage to you.
Refusing order at the door / not picked up at Parcelshop
After placing an order, it is possible to refuse an order upon delivery. The costs for refusing are €11. These costs include the shipping costs and administrative costs that DPD calculates. We will deduct the costs for refusing a package when refunding your purchase amount.
Printed/personalized items may not be refused.
If an order with printed/personalized items is refused, we will not refund the purchase price of the printed/personalized items. If a declined order contains both printed/personalized and unprinted items, we will only refund the cost of the unprinted items.
Return via a Parcelshop of your choice
- Pack the ordered items in the (if possible) original packaging. The products must be returned unused and with all accessories supplied.
- Print the return form and fill it in completely,you can download the return form here.
- Add the return form to your package that you want to return.
- Drop off the package at a Parcelshop near you and keep the proof of shipment. Return costs are for your own account (in case of a partial return of the order, the shipping costs for the outward shipment will not be refunded).
- As soon as we have processed the return, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. We will refund the entire purchase amount within 14 days of receipt of the returned item. Have you chosen to pay afterwards? Then the amount of your return will be automatically settled on the digital invoice.
2624 EE Delft
Products that cannot be returned
- Printed products – This includes products where you could make a choice in the font and color of the print
- Personalized products – This includes all products where you could enter a name or text
- Used items
You are only liable for the depreciation of the products resulting from the use of the products, which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
If you have any questions, you can contact us through [email protected] or through +31616377015